Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Uwazuruike: The Legal Battle (2)

Oga Keyamo,
My name is Winceslas Orji. I reside in Lagos, and the Director of Macrowinch Technologies, a web Design company (na small company sha!).

Let me say that I admire your courage and style. If I were a law student, I think I would have done anything to serve in your chamber. I like your style. You leave them no alternatives. You stampede them - fire and brimstone strategy.

Since you took over this Uwazuruike case, a lot of things had changed. My brother Barr. Emeka Okoro (know him?) thought as much when we met last Christmas. Now , I think he is right.

Now, what shall a small ant like me do to encourage a David like you in this your fight against an evil Goliath, called Nigerian Government. Whatever... but I believe that giving you this website might help your cause in a long way.

Now, I noticed that you write. So this website (actually a blog) shall help you to easily get the reaction of your readers. Its easy. It involves 3 or 4 steps:

1. You publish your article in your column at Sunday Sun.
2. You urge your readers to post all comments and reactions to www.keyamo.blogspot.com.
3. Meanwhile, I would have re - typed the article and have it posted in this site.
4. When your readers visit, its easy for them to add their comment. I will add one to show you.

5. You can also react to comments one-on-one by counter-adding your own comment. And before you know it you have become an Internet
Publisher and an Internet Guru as well , with a very wide followership.

6.I shall be with you to train you on this. Email me with winceslas@gmail.com, or drop a comment at my blogsite; www.orji.blogspot.com.

Cheers!

Engr. Winceslas Orji
PS: Note that a blog is an easy-to-operate website, which is designed to help individuals publish their thoughts and whatever. I hope you shall enjoy the power of Google in your calling.


2 comments:

winceslas said...

This is my comment. Note the time and date. As I told you, its easy to do. Just click on comment at the tail end of the site and...you are on.Try it now.
Winceslas Orji.Surulere, Lagos.0806 332 9008, 0805 310 5657. 018170802.

DAMOLU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.